Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Not to DO

found this information on a forum I belong too... It was just so powerful I was floored even though it is 2 years old ... tell me what you think...
"... A majority... let me say that again a MAJORITY of opportunities I see
advertised in safelists are illegal investment schemes.The reason for this is
because most people who are attracted to these type of opportunities cannot
build a mailing list to market to (the reason is because the mainstream business
world immediately sees you as illegit) and they congregate in safe lists in
hopes of spreading their opportunity virally.Most members of safe list
communities (the one's who spend every day reading and mailing safelists and
investing in ponzi) are inexperienced deceived and looking for easy money....
There are legit ways to use safe lists but the majority of the opportunities
advertised in them are complete garbage. ... Light attracts light. Darkness
attracts darkness. Scammers attract easy money seekers who have deceived them
selves into believing their lies."
Wow I totally have a new way at looking at what I am doing now - I thought Safelists were it -- even though I hated the time it took to do them.... Now .... I will have to rethink that ... another thing I hate is Traffic Exchange -- Yuk -- so I am now trying to figure out how to get traffic with out wasting time... any idea... until next time

No comments: